Plug this into Wolfram Alpha:
polar r=(sin(t)*sqrt(abs(cos(t))))/(sin(t) + 7/5) -2*sin(t) + 2
1. You used to buy cassette singles… and still have some stashed somewhere…
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton
3. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
4. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
5. You owned those lil’ Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls (or your sister did).
6. You know that “WOAH” comes from Joey on Blossom
7. Two words: Hammer Pants
8. You watched “Fraggle Rock”.
9. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars… and spokey-dokies or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect
10. You watched “Duck Tales” (Woo ooh!)
11. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
12. You (your sister, cousins) wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
13. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen…and still know the turtles names.
14. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
15. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
16. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
17. L.A. Gear….need I say more?
18. You remember reading Tales of a fourth grade nothing and all the other Judy Blume books.
19. You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF”
20. You wanted to be a Goonie.
21. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us…head-to-toe)
22. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
23. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
24. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
25. You still get the urge to say “NOT” after every sentence.
26. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
27. Barbie and the Rockers was your favourite band.
28. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
29. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
30. After you saw Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure you kept saying “I know you are, but what am I?”
31. You remember “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”
32. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
33. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
34. You have ever played with a Skip-It or Elastix
35. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
36. You’ve gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
37. Don’t worry, be happy
38. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
39. You wore socks scrunched down
40. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
41. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
42. You know what it meant to say “Care Bear Stare!!”
43. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and & My Little Pony Tales
44. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
45. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
46. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool…and don’t even flinch when people refer to them as “NKOTB”
47. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on “Saved By The Bell,” The ORIGINAL class.
48. You know all the words to Bon Jovi – SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
49. You just sang those words to yourself.
50. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
51. Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)
52. You remember when mullets were cool!
53. You had a mullet!
54. You still sing “We are the World”
55. You tight rolled your jeans.
56. You owned a bannana clip.
57. You used to (and probably still do) say “What you talkin’ ’bout Willis?”
58. You’re still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren’t you!
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you slice.
2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you’ll be too afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life – wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
7. If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.
Daily thought: some people are like slinky – not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
Thanks for this Chad!
The Ctrl-Alt-Direction key sequence is supposed to be used for changing your workspace. On my computer at work it changes the screen orientation.
Ctrl-Alt-Up – right side up
Ctrl-Alt-Right – 90 degrees
Ctrl-Alt-Down – 180 degrees
Ctrl-Alt-Left – 270 degrees
Not that I would, but people who leave their computer’s unattended need to have this happen to them. Often.
I vetted a few of these that were patently false, and added some additional info. If these aren’t true, let me know and I’ll remove them.
1.Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a bellybutton. (it was sewn up through several operations)
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
4. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop even your heart!
5. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
6. Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until they are 2-6 years old.
7. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
8. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
9. The average housefly lives for one month.
10. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
11. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
12. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
13. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
14. If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
15. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
16. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.