I vetted a few of these that were patently false, and added some additional info. If these aren’t true, let me know and I’ll remove them.
1.Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a bellybutton. (it was sewn up through several operations)
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
4. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop even your heart!
5. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
6. Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until they are 2-6 years old.
7. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
8. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
9. The average housefly lives for one month.
10. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
11. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
12. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
13. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
14. If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
15. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
16. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.